We are always looking to hire new faces at Honey Mama’s! If you are interested in joining our team, please see open positions below and apply at the bottom of each post. Please DO NOT call the office.
Join Our Marketing Team!
Job Title: eComm/Digital Marketing Manager
Reports To: Senior Brand Manager
Job Type: Exempt
Salary: $70-80K/annually, experience dependent
Come join the Honey Mama’s Team, where our mission is to both nourish and delight people with our shockingly delicious treats!
You are organized, driven, and have strong quantitative skills, balanced with an eye for great consumer centric content.
You are a self-starter and a problem solver that will always find a solution.
You know and love the Honey Mama’s brand.
You place a high value on being an early hire in an organization that is poised for strong growth.
You understand our vision, are engaged in your food choices, understand the CPG industry, thrive in a start-up environment, appreciate hard work, respectfully manage others, and embrace heart-driven values.
You are an Entrepreneur at heart!
Honey Mama’s is looking for passionate and driven people to help us spread the word about the magic of Honey Mama’s and grow our company and brand.
What You Will Do
Working under our CMO and Senior Brand Manager, the Ecomm and Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining an online business for Honey Mama’s.
Responsibilities will range from partnering with our agencies to redesign our website, work with partners to build and run our Amazon site, create and manage promotional plans and assets, and optimize based on performance.
You will also be responsible for identifying, developing and implementing additional opportunities in the on-line DTC marketplace.
Here’s a Day In The Life
- Start every day ready to take on whatever new challenge comes your way: ranging from juicy and strategic to less glamorous tasks that keep the lights on.
- Embrace role as a key part of a small business and growing brand which at times means being willing to pivot quickly and aid where needed.
- Create thoughtful and actionable recommendations to Chief Marketing Officer that further total brand strategy
- Partner with operations, customers, finance, sales, and external partners ensuring that we are efficiently driving demand and fulfilling orders.
- Strike a balance of creative engagement, project management, and strategic thinking as you take on the different areas of responsibility.
- Lead the execution of inspired marketing plans that drive short-term wins and long-term brand development.
- Oversee creative agencies and/or consultants needed to complete work
- Partner with operations as we develop relationship with 3PL
- Partner with Sales in developing the sales tools that support the selling process.
- Stay deeply connected with consumer shopping trends and anticipate future wants and needs.
- Assist in Shopper Marketing via geo fencing, paid social ads, etc.
- 4+ years in marketing
- CPG experience preferred
- Deep understanding of the DTC, Amazon, SEO, Shopify, and digital advertising; other Ecomm retailers, couponing, and delivery experience a plus
- Experience managing direct reports and cross-functional teams a plus
- Understanding of the following areas: Amazon marketing, DTC and subscriptions, email marketing, performance analytics and agency management
- Excellent communication skills, with experience in managing complex, cross-functional projects
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Total fluency in Google Suite
- A passion for specialty/natural food/health/wellness
Join Our Production Team!
Job Title: Production Operator: Mixer
Reports To: Production Supervisor
Job Type: Non-Exempt
As a mixer you will be responsible for mixing ingredients into the correct format using the defined process. Your position is done fully on the manufacturing floor, and it is your responsibility to set the tone, pace, and structure in accordance with Honey Mama’s output demand. You must be dependable and responsible with a positive and upbeat personality and have the ability to work in a fast pace environment. You must be a team player with a solid work ethic who is reliable, on time, and committed to maintaining consistent work attendance.
- Able to make Honey Mama’s products according to technique, quality and efficiency standards
- Clean and clear communicator
- Efficient with time and resources, and naturally work quickly and accurately
- Able to follow instructions and guidelines
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Highly attentive to details and well organized
- Ability to understand quality control methods
- Self-directed with grounded enthusiasm
- Good personal hygiene
- Able to work on your feet for 8 hours and lift 50 pounds
- Comfortable in an environment of rapid growth and evolution
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining proper health and safety regulations by following all SOP’s & GMP’s
- Sanitizing and maintaining equipment using guidelines established in SOP’s
- Maintaining safety and quality control of product and equipment
- Maintaining a safe, clean, and organized work environment
- Troubleshooting and management of equipment
- Able to lift upwards of 50 pounds with consistent bending
- Have attention to detail, be very present with spatial awareness
- Keep a cool head during quick changes with the ability to problem solve
- Treat fellow coworkers in a respectful manner and work as a team
- Strong commitment to attendance is a must.
- Possess a positive attitude at all times and maintain high morale.
- Follow the weekly production schedule.
- Assist with hand packaging as needed
Ability to work on your feet for 8 hours, lift 50 pounds, and continuously work with your hands at a rapid pace. Carrying, lifting, lowering, pushing, and pulling heavy and/or awkward objects or loads. Employees are routinely required to perform a variety of tasks that require manual material handling and the use of knives and equipment. Good hand-eye coordination and upper extremity motor skills are essential for most job tasks.
Will work on production floor with frequent environmental exposures to cold storage freezer, as well as warm and cool room temperatures. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance benefits available after 60 days
- 1 hour of Oregon Sick Pay accrued for every 30 hours worked, up to 40 hours annually, available for use after 90 days
Join Our Production Team!
Job Title: Honey Mama’s Production Team Packager
Department: Production & Food Manufacturing
Reports To: Packaging Lead & Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Target wage with production incentive: $13.25 per hour
Base wage: $12.50 per hour
Overview: Honey Mama’s is a young, Portland-based natural food company that makes and sells refrigerated, raw honey chocolate that both stimulates well-being and is out-of-this-world delicious! We’re grounded in a commitment to creating delightfully nourishing products. Nourish~Delight is the essence of all we do and the core of our production approach. Job Summary:
As a Packager, you will be part of the Honey Mama’s production team that “gift wraps” Honey Mama’s raw honey chocolate bars, with intentionality, efficiency, and impeccability. This position works closely with other packaging team members to wrap, case, and seal the “bee’s knees” of chocolate treats.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Have knowledge of safety and hygiene standards.
- Ability to work on your feet for 8 hours, frequent wrist twists, and occasionally lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to continuously work with your hands at a rapid pace for the entirety of your shift.
- Production experience in a food manufacturing environment is beneficial but not required.
- You bring a positive attitude and enthusiasm and the ability to follow precise instruction to the workplace. Seeking a good communicator that is highly attentive to details.
- Enjoy physical work, working with your hands, and mastering repetitive tasks.
- Paid breaks & lunch
- Health/Dental Benefits
- Money & Treat Incentives when weekly goals are met
- Monthly all-company lunches & get-togethers, all-company parties every few months
- Listen to music while working
- Ping Pong in the break area
- Consistent regular business hours (9am-5pm, Mon-Fri), weekends off
- Open communication across departments & with supervisors
- Reviews at 30-days, 90-days, 6-months, 1 year
- Working on a team of diverse (ages, backgrounds, personalities) friendly people