We are always looking to hire new faces at Honey Mama’s! If you are interested in joining our team, please see open positions below and apply at the bottom of each post. Please DO NOT call the office.
Join Our Production Team!
Job Title: Honey Mama’s Production Team Packager
Department: Production & Food Manufacturing
Reports To: Packaging Lead & Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Target wage with production incentive: $13.25 per hour
Base wage: $12.50 per hour
Overview: Honey Mama’s is a young, Portland-based natural food company that makes and sells refrigerated, raw honey chocolate that both stimulates well-being and is out-of-this-world delicious! We’re grounded in a commitment to creating delightfully nourishing products. Nourish~Delight is the essence of all we do and the core of our production approach. Job Summary:
As a Packager, you will be part of the Honey Mama’s production team that “gift wraps” Honey Mama’s raw honey chocolate bars, with intentionality, efficiency, and impeccability. This position works closely with other packaging team members to wrap, case, and seal the “bee’s knees” of chocolate treats.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Have knowledge of safety and hygiene standards.
- Ability to work on your feet for 8 hours, frequent wrist twists, and occasionally lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to continuously work with your hands at a rapid pace for the entirety of your shift.
- Production experience in a food manufacturing environment is beneficial but not required.
- You bring a positive attitude and enthusiasm and the ability to follow precise instruction to the workplace. Seeking a good communicator that is highly attentive to details.
- Enjoy physical work, working with your hands, and mastering repetitive tasks.
- Paid breaks & lunch
- Health/Dental Benefits
- Money & Treat Incentives when weekly goals are met
- Monthly all-company lunches & get-togethers, all-company parties every few months
- Listen to music while working
- Ping Pong in the break area
- Consistent regular business hours (9am-5pm, Mon-Fri), weekends off
- Open communication across departments & with supervisors
- Reviews at 30-days, 90-days, 6-months, 1 year
- Working on a team of diverse (ages, backgrounds, personalities) friendly people