HONEY MAMA’S is currently hiring for experienced Demo & Event Contractors to perform in-store and off-site event demos of Honey Mama’s Cacao Nectar Bars. The areas we are currently focusing on are as follows:
If you live in one of these areas, you could be just the person we are searching for!
Honey Mama’s is a young start-up in a phase of rapid growth and change. That growth is founded both in a delightfully nourishing product and a significant commitment to creating delightfully nourishing relationships in all realms of the business – with all the people we work with, buy from and sell to. Nourish~Delight is the essence of all we do and the core of our demo approach.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Honey Mama’s mission is to offer body-loving, heart-healthy foods that naturally stimulate well-being and are out of this world delicious. We strive to create relationships internally and with all of our suppliers and customers that circulate joy, gentleness and reverence.
- Develops and maintains delightfully nourishing relationships with store management, staff and customers
- Stays organized and prepared for weekly and monthly scheduled demos
- Communicates effectively and proactively with the store management and Demo & EventCoordinator
- Completes Demo Summary Logs and assignment sheets on time and with attention to detail
- Approaches each assignment and internal communication or coworker interaction with a sense of timeliness and integrity
- Able to work independently, but comfortable working on a team and supporting other team members/representatives
- Must have access to their own phone and/or computer to be able to connect to the internet frequently and conveniently throughout the day to stay updated on new demo requests and communications.
COMPENSATION & PERKS The Demo & Event Contractor position is a contractor role scheduled for four-hour assignments. Contractors are paid $80 for each 4-hour assignment. Honey Mama’s also offers one free cacao-nectar bar per demo, up to 6 bars a month!For consideration, please apply online with your resume, list of potential references and a cover letter with relevant experience attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
Honey Mama’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, abiding by federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin; or their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities. For more information about us, please visit: http://www.honeymamas.com/