Growing up in Portland, OR in a family of cooks, bakers, farmers, and gardeners, the kitchen was always a place of celebration, creativity, nourishment, and joy. I started Honey Mama’s as a way to share these celebrated family traditions, my love of nature, and my passion for healthy living. Determined to make an impact through conscious eating, I prioritize using only the highest quality, nutrient-rich ingredients and delivering a comfort food experience!
Honey-sweetened and made with only four organic, easy to digest ingredients. Honey Mama’s bars are naturally free from gluten, soy, dairy, and grain and are a decadent, feel-good, melt-in-your-mouth whole food treat that allows your body to thrive and your taste buds to celebrate.
From our kitchen to your table,
– Christy Goldsby, Founder
Our Bars, Our Ingredients, Our Suppliers
Honey Mama’s bars are made using only five whole food, nutrient-rich ingredients (raw honey, cacao powder, coconut oil, Himalayan pink salt, and either sprouted almonds or shredded coconut – that’s it!). We’re committed to using only the highest quality direct-trade, non-GMO, and organic ingredients that are also out of this world delicious.
Naturally free from soy, eggs, dairy, gluten, and grains.
We wrap our bars in a layer of unbleached parchment paper to ensure freshness, and in an additional layer of wax-lined unbleached freezer paper to protect against moisture and to offer a rustic, old-world appeal. We even use environmentally sustainable shrink wrap for our case boxes. How cool is that?!
Recent Press, Awards, News
- March 2016 Oregon Chocolate Festival Award Winner
- 2017 Silver sofi Award Winner: Best Sweet Snack
- 2018 Gold sofi Award Winner: Best Sweet Snack
- 2018 Bronze sofi Award Winner: Best Sweet Snack
- Bon Appétit: Honey Mama’s Cacao-Nectar Bars Have Replaced All the Other Chocolate in My Life
- Alaska Beyond Magazine: Portland Makers
- Bee Built: Honey Mama’s Business Spotlight
- KGW Portland Today: Unique Sweets from Honey Mama’s
- Portland Business Tribune: Down-Home Sweetness in Stumptown
- KGW Portland Today: In the Kitchen with Honey Mama’s
- House of Citrine: Top 10 Products We Love for May
- Cook’s Illustrated: The 5 Best Things I Ate at the 2017 Fancy Food Show
- Oregon Business: Eat, Drink, Earn
- Erin’s Inside Job: A Self-Care Gift Guide